Monday, June 1, 2009

I'm Back!

I'm back....at least physically...maybe not so much mentally. I know you were all on the edge of your seats anxiously awaiting the next post...HA!

We made it back late late late Friday night after a long delay in DC and Saturday was spent unpacking, doing laundry, and other various household activities. Yesterday we were just plain lazy...we sat around on the couch and I didn't shower until 5 and that was only because we were going to dinner. I promise to start the Italy chronicles sometime this week but first I have to get my 1200 photos sorted through and finish the last couple entries in my journal...I got kinda of lazy towards the end.

Overall it was a great trip and we saw lots of amazing things, but I was glad to get home and back into some sort of routine. Going back to work is not so fun but I think their expectations may be pretty low...at least for today :) So check back later this week and hopefully I will have pulled something together by then.

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear all about it! Glad you guys had fun. Looking forward to many great photos! We need to get together very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You may not be glad to be back at work but we're glad your back!

    ReplyDelete