Wednesday, August 12, 2009

No News is Good News

Ok well I couldn't come up with another title...it's just what got stuck in my brain this morning and I am going with it. Its not as if I use this blog to broadcast all my bad news and I haven't been to the doctor lately (they always tell me that) so I don't know where I came up with such a title.

I've been a big slacker lately and I feel the need to justify it...I don't know why I am just a good person I guess...So here are the reasons why...

1. Life has slowed down and I am taking full advantage of being a lazy sloth
2. The batteries in my camera are dead....AGAIN....
3. My life lacks any inspiration or interesting things happening (see number1)

So there you have it...our lives have revolved around going to work, eating dinner, and/or not getting up from the couch unless it is time to go to bed. Don't judge me....I am taking full advantage of the fact that we have no children and can therefore act so worthless. I know one day this gig will be up....but until then I need to get all my sitting and laziness in. I fully intend to get back into living life...eventually and maybe I'll even pick up a camera. We are planning a lake weekend this weekend so who knows...you may get another picture of the water on Monday. Until then lets play....what pictures are saved on my computer because my camera batteries are dead...blogs without pictures...are well....boring.



AHH yes....Brandon snapped this little gem shortly after we arrived in Lucca. We were planning on being in Lucca the day of the antique market...nothing like antiques in Italy to make a girl want to spend her life savings....however planning and actually being there on the antique market day are two different things....the antique market had been the weekend before. I can't tell from the slump of my shoulders if my posture is just really poor or the disappointment after discovering this piece of information was weighing me down. However, there is my sister with her trusty Rick Steve's travel guide to get us through....I also think we were lost at this point and time...oh fun times....we ended up riding bikes around the city walls....





and using our extra time to visit the leaning tower of Pisa....its a LOT smaller in person than it appears in pictures...kind of like objects in your mirror are closer than they appear...

It turned out to be a fun day...and my bank account sent me a thank you note when we returned.

No comments:

Post a Comment