Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I Have a Good Excuse

I have several actually....

1. Blogger and I still disagree about uploading photos with posts...it isn't taking too kindly to them and I haven't had the time or patience to deal with it

2. I have to go out of town again for work....but will then enjoy a long weekend at the beach

3. There have been LOTS of things going that have totally disrupted my daily routine....well really one...I had a picture to share as proof but refer to #1 on that one...and no it is not a baby...I'll share more if and when the decision is final...if I don't have a stroke before then.

I'll be back I promise with pictures...I'll just have to blog from home...my work computer kicks me off blogger when I upload pictures...I'm pretty sure its a conspiracy...Have a wonderful week. I'm off to Oklahoma City!

No comments:

Post a Comment