Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Once Upon a Blog

So there used to be this blog I wrote...back when nothing was going on in my life worth blogging about. Then all of a sudden, my life was thrown in to complete choas...work decided to majorly pick-up, house was going, going, has gone on the market, and my husband made me leave the house to be social...so on the rare occasion that I had five minutes to myself...I usually chose sleep. I have high hopes to return to blogging. Work has slowed down, the house is finally on the market, and my husband has decided to run off and travel all the time for work...although he usually takes his laptop with him...so that doesn't help you any.

Anyway...I have delcared my New Year's resolutions late this year...I have...drug...or is it dragged...I never know...my lazy butt out of the bed to work out at 6 am now for two days...so we're on to something. I discovered my first stretch mark!S! on my thighs this weekend and it was both highly traumatic and highly motivating...nothing against stretch marks I just don't have a child to show for it...just a lot of carbs...margaritas...and sitting. I'm also getting my hair cut for the first time in 7, yes, SEVEN months and I'm ordering a fresh batch of ProActive because at 26 my face, unlike my body, has decided it is 16 again....oh how I have let myself go...and this blog but enough about that...I am making a change I am making the effort to revive myself and this blog...and hopefully between those two things my husband and my readers won't leave me...well my reader(s) may have already left...so Happy Tuesday...See ya Soon!

1 comment:

  1. Yes! I am glad you are going to provide entertainment for me again.

    ReplyDelete