Monday, March 8, 2010

For Your Viewing Pleasure

Everyone needs a little humor in their life and this is especially true on a Monday morning...so to get things off to a happy start...we'll start from the end of our trip to Utah. After three tiring and stressful days of skiing...tiring because I am so out of shape that I was practically out of breath just from getting on and off the ski lift and stressful...because lets just say SOMEONE got put on a blue approximately one day after completing ski school by SOMEONE's husband who wasn't paying attention to what ski lift they were getting on...he says he knew which one we were on and that it was the wrong one but it was just too late to say anything because we were already at the front of the line {hello: I would I mowed someone over to get to the right ski lift had I know what was coming...but I didn't realize we were on the wrong one until we were already on it and in case you were wondering there is no turning back once your are on your merry way up the mountain {Thanks for looking out for me honey}. All that to say...we needed something easy at the end of that last day...to make us remember that we all loved our spouses despite what they had put us through...so at the suggestion of our gracious host, we packed up and hit the tubes...snow tubes that is.



 I have to say I was a little skeptical when we pulled up and it looked like this place was the Chuck E Cheese of Utah...kids were everywhere and most adults at least had a child with them...but there we were the six of us adults ready for some fun. We all grabbed a tube and got hooked on the conveyor belt as it drug us up the side of the hill... My mother-in law, sister-in law and I decide we better latch on to each other rather than taking our lives into our own hands as our husbands chose to do, but after the initial run we were hooked and already discussing what our ensuing runs would consist of...backwards...spinning...and maybe even head first. We had lost our minds..and returned to 3rd grade.



There is no way that this event could have passed without videoing it and there is no way that I could not share...please excuse my shrill screams because I was staring death in the face while I trusted whoever was holding my tube and I had no earthly idea which way was up and which was down...nor could I see where I was headed...it was intense...if snow tubing can be intense...also excuse the drunken chant of the frat boys that gave us a push down the hill...they said we made fun of them when they busted it at the bottom of the hill so they had it out for us...so without further ado...Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Thanks for sharing it with the world. HA! Such a fun time.

    ReplyDelete