Friday, March 5, 2010

Meet Bernadette

This is Bernadette:


and she is having a bad hair day. You see, where Bernadette is from it has been extremely cold and dry...thus making for very static-y hair drying. As if the flaky skin and breaking nails weren't bad enough now Bernadette's hair has joined the revolt. Bernadette isn't sure she or her body can take another minute of this dreary, cold winter weather....I feel you on that one sister!


{Editor's note: Please excuse the fact that I have totally lost my mind...because I have...my seasonal depression is out of control these days...and so I needed to paint something to make me laugh...and that Bernadette she makes me laugh...or maybe the fact that I named her. I'll be back with a Utah post but Blogger and I had a disagreement about my video this morning...apparently it doesn't appreciate my large HD video files...Happy Friday and here's to a warm weekend!}

No comments:

Post a Comment