Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A Little More Nashville

As I was walking out the door this morning, I remembered I needed to take a picture of my Shea frame...then I silently congratulated myself for remember that and to grab my Lean Cuisines out of the freezer for lunch...remembering anything as I head out the door is a miracle. I picked up my camera pointed it at the frame and the batteries promptly went dead...hey its the thought that counts right??? I'll be replacing them ASAP mostly because the New Moon premiere is tomorrow and I will need to document the insanity...like the fact that I will be awake past 9:30. So I will get you that picture sooner or later.

I did manage to have a little forethought when I was downloading pictures on Monday to download the Double-Cola box I bought at the flea market. Remember the shaving mirror I bought? Well I left my $8 Double-Cola box with Jaimie and Todd and I picked it up this weekend. I was so excited with the result....I left these turquoise vases with them.

Maybe its just me who gets super excited over this stuff but I love it...I have been running my hands through the rosemary on a daily basis...Now i just have to keep it alive...

I also bought a Christmas gift for my Mother in Law from them....I'll have a picture of that once the Holidays are over. Other than a necklace and a pair of rain boots that's about all I game home with...excuse me while I go pat myself on the back...normally Christmas Village is a way bigger hit to our bank account.

I'll leave you with this...its the website of the artist that my sister bought her painting from at Christmas Village. I wanted to have her do a special order for me...but she was very pregnant and got a little sick in her booth when we went back to see her...we last saw her with the EMTs...so I thought I would just e-mail her about it at a later date. Happy New Moon Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment