Thursday, February 11, 2010

Dear Martha

Dear Martha,

Yes you Martha Stewart. I just needed a minute to let you know you've let me down....I have been lusting over these lights since I saw them in my This Old House magazine months ago.

I have dreamed of having a place to put them...and now that I will actually have a kitchen island over which they can hang...you have gone and discontinued them...and not even ebay can save me from my grief...I am now left searching for a light to fill the SoHo pendant void in my life....and I have a feeling that the milk glass diffuser is going to be hard to get past...but I'll try to move on... it helped a little when I logged onto Home Depot's website in search of a replacement that I discovered they are now carrying your outdoor furniture and closet organiztion...I thought I was going to have to forget about you completely but now that you are going to be at my local Home Depot I guess we can still be friends....if you can help me with my closet organization needs.

I'm still upset about the milk glass diffuser,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment