Thursday, March 26, 2009

Insert Blog Post Here

It's been a rainy couple of days here in Birmingham and according to James Spann's Weather Blog, (yes I am a dork) its not going to get better anytime soon...all the gloominess and rain has left me feeling lazy uninspired. I have been playing around with our camera, after 3 years, to really figure out what it can do. I thought it might be a good idea since our trip is coming up...WOO HOO...and I don't want to be the first person in history to take bad pictures of Italy. I'll try to post some of my attempts if I can get off the couch think they are decent.

Other than that, not much has been going on around the Bates' household. The dogs, so far, have not dug up my little vegetable garden. They decided instead that one of my butterfly bushes would taste better. I have already tried replanting it once, but I think it is done for after they reclaimed it yesterday. Oh well...what's one out of 4.....

No comments:

Post a Comment