Thursday, March 19, 2009

Sweet Victory!

So, I had this whole first blog post in my head all about spring springing and the birth of a new blog. However, as Leigh Anne can attest, I spent the better part of my day trying to figure out this whole blog background thing. I copied and pasted, re sized and uploaded to no avail. I contemplated giving up...maybe someone else would want this blog title...but I fought on. I copied re sized and downloaded some more and I think Brandon (the hubby) thought I had lost my mind when I yelled "Sweet Victory" and raised my arms in triumph. He was watching the basketball tournament so I doubt he gave it much thought anyway. So, I will get to the introductions and the clever posts later. For now, enjoy the much slaved over background. It's not my favorite but it worked and I will have all day tomorrow to try to remember how I got it to work and to create something better.

2 comments:

  1. IMPRESSIVE, AB!!! You WOULD have to go above and beyond. ha. However, I love this background. It's VERY AB style. Can we get this in a fabric version for my dining room chairs that I never followed up on?!

    HB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well we've done it now! I guess there is no going back. We are destined to be the two most boring blogs ever. At least we can read eachother's

    ReplyDelete