Friday, March 27, 2009

Point. Click. Shoot.

Not only is it Friday but it is not raining (what does that James Spann know anyway)! I came straight home today with one mission in mind. To take my camera and all my new knowledge (by knowledge I mean I actually read the owner's manual and a feed on Flickr) for a spin in our waterlogged backyard. It's a fun time of year with new green things begining to emerge. I decided to take advantage of the break in weather and capture a few of the things going on in our backyard. I have a long way to go in the learning process, but I think I managed a few good ones.



{The lonely only flower in our backyard}



{Crepe Myrtles waking up}



{Sophie standing guard at the back door}



{Sweet little Max face}



{Curby basking in the glow of the afternoon sun}

No comments:

Post a Comment