Friday, August 28, 2009

Lemons...and a Poppy Field

In preparation for the whirlwind trip to Louisville, I have been cleaning out the old memory card on the camera. I have another irrational fear that involves emptying the memory card only to discover that the pictures are lost forever. So, I just wait until it says it's full and then save all the pictures a thousand times on various computers to ensure we're safe. Of course, the second half of our Italy pictures are on this particular card so I got a chance to finally scan through them...you'll see them later once I can Photoshop the heck out of them....for now I think I will show you the lemons.

I am now slightly {read:extremely} obsessed with lemons and have a distinct desire and/or need to have a lemon tree on my back porch. I am actually surprised there aren't more, but I am pretty sure Brandon looked at me one day and said "quit taking pictures of lemons" that may not be a direct quote but you get the idea.

I also came across a picture of a poppy field we saw in Pompeii. Its the kind of field that makes you want to lay (lie)?? down in the middle of it, but it was fenced off so I couldn't...but now you know what I am thinking when I look at that picture...so enjoy...and more importantly TGIF!







1 comment:

  1. Oh my I love the lemons! More pics more pics I need more! You could frame them!

    ReplyDelete