Thursday, August 27, 2009

Thursday Vaca


I just need a few minutes today....we are headed to Louisville tomorrow afternoon for my brother's big 5th birthday...yes I have a brother who is 5...well not technically yet...but still I am old enough to be his mother. I have a gazillion things to get ready to go like vacuum my floors because I have this irrational fear over the thought of something happening to me and what people would find when they come to clean out the house...good thing I cleaned my closets last week.

Oh Labor Day weekend where are you...

...and about that picture I was going to post....umm...I'm still working on that.

1 comment:

  1. and yes, I clean the house before I leave too. Just tonight I was thinking how I should put away ALL of the laundry b/c what if something happened to us on our beach trip (and thanks for doing the printing for me) and my mother found laundry on all of the beds.

    ReplyDelete