Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Its Begining to Look...

A little like Christmas around here...
.


...minus the saggy sweat pants of course...we picked up our tree this past weekend with the in-laws on our annual trip to the Boy Scout Tree lot...I never had a real tree growing up and now that we have had several real ones  there may be no going back.




Everyone pitched in and the Christmas tree for the most part is complete...I just don't have a picture of it complete...I would love to also say that I was so filled with the Christmas spirit that I decorated into the wee hours of the morning until everything was complete and Christmas was alive and well in our house...however as of this morning my kitchen table looked like this...



I feel like we should play I spy and everyone can tell me how many pumpkins are still on my kitchen table...whoever made up the phrase slow as Christmas wasn't living my life...I need it to slow down a little more.

No comments:

Post a Comment