Sunday, May 17, 2009

Bon Voyage!




Well we're off! We will be heading to Nashville tonight to meet up with my sister and her husband before getting on a plane Tuesday to head to Italy. I am so excited I feel like I am about to crawl out of my skin. Our bags are packed, and as you can see I have packed ONLY the essentials. Can you imagine a Chihuahua in Italy? I can't that is why I took him out of my suitcase after this picture and told him it would only be 10 days and his uncle Alan would take good care of him and his sisters.

I'm not sure about my blogging capabilities Internationally and to be quite honest...I don't really care all that much {I'm Sorry}. I have my journal packed and will be taking precise notes...well at least as precise as I am capable of. I hope you will all be ready for about a month long recap of EVERY aspect of Italy...because that is exactly what I plan on doing when I return. Nothing in my life will be exciting enough to trump that kind of material for a while.

So I hope everyone has a wonderful next 10 days and I will be back sometime after May 29th...Don't miss me too much!



No comments:

Post a Comment