Sunday, May 24, 2009

A little Update

Well we are having a great time. We made it to Positano yesterday and were absolutely beat. We slept until 11 this morning.The picture I posted earlier was from our balcony. I don't know how good they are because I have to use Brandon's phone but don't worry I have taken plenty...like 700 plenty so far.

Florence was great but the Tuscany region was my favorite and we had a great tour guide Alessandro. Leigh Anne I took a picture for you :) Today we are spending some time at the beach and then Brandon and I are going to explore some of the shops. Girls you would not believe the shoes and purses. There is a bag I have my eye on but am trying to get the best deal without getting fake leather. Ok well I guess that is it for now. Tomorrow we will head to Capri. Hope everyone is enjoying the long weekend. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment