Friday, May 15, 2009

Crunch Time

Please excuse the lack of posting in the coming days. We are really getting into crunch time and I feel like I have a list a mile long running through my brain of all the things I need to get done. Thanks to Holly I was able to steal her washer/dryer to get a couple loads of laundry done. Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!

I'm sure my room will probably look like this later this weekend.



This is not my room I can assure you. I have never built-a-bear {sad but true} or been to TopShop for that matter...however I do enjoy a Toblerone and some sour straws every once in awhile...maybe I can just get Brandon to pack for me....

Silly husband....he would try to stuff all those clothes in a tiny suitcase.

Anyway, we will be running around like crazy people this weekend trying to tie up loose ends in between a wedding, wedding shower, and other various planned activities...should make for an exciting weekend. Hope everyone has a great weekend and I will leave you with this:

If I happen across this place and it is for sale for around $100 I will not be coming back. Just so you know.

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to miss you! I can't believe you are leaving me here to fend for myself. Who is going to make me feel guilt to not posting to my blog! JK. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you find this picture of the Cooper family farm? I remember running through those wheat fields as a boy with my bottle of chianti and pocket full of olives.

    ReplyDelete