Friday, June 5, 2009

Friday Photoshop Fun

For all of you waiting for another riveting installment of the Italy Chronicles....you will have to wait. That last post literally took many hours and I figured my boss would probably like some work out of me this week. So that has been put on hold until this weekend when I can give it proper time and attention. In the meantime, Brooke is out of the office today so I hijacked her photoshop to play. She recently downloaded the PW Action Sets from Pioneer Woman and man are they fun. So enjoy the pictures, you have already seen most of them because I didn't want to get too far ahead of myself. I will be back with more from our trip next week so stay tuned...and most importantly TGIF!!!


































1 comment:

  1. Whoa...that is super cool and very fancy! Love that.

    ReplyDelete