Thursday, June 18, 2009

I'm a Horrible Blogger

Ok so I know for the 5 3 people who read this blog they are probably only interested in seeing our pictures from Italy...and to be honest...I would love to see them too. However, I hate how life seems to be continuing on despite my need for a week of free time to get through the pictures and to recount the tales of our journey. It seems like we have something going on every night during the week and everyday during the weekend. I thought summers were supposed to be for relaxing and hanging out?

All this to say....there is no new Italy post...I know most of you have probably given up hope...but alas, there is hope. Brandon is going to the beach this weekend for his brother's rockin' bachelor party so I will have some uninterrupted time to myself....it's gonna be just me and Flickr. I am hoping to really make some progress and maybe even get a few posts in the works...WOOO HOOO...so for now how about some randomness because I don't even have my camera to provide new pictures....get ready this is going to be random.


We'll start with this. This is a house I found this week that I want need to buy. Here are a few reasons why.


Let me just tell you...I think my heart stopped with that last picture because do you know what immediately popped into my head?


It's a sign...I just know it. So if you live in Birmingham and love this house too...don't even think about it...It's mine...plus its in Bessemer {but don't think I haven't already researched companies to move this little gem to nearby Helena} My current house is already halfway on the market {surprise honey!} so if you know anyone in the market for a 3 bedroom 3 bath townhouse with a fenced- in backyard...send them my way.

Let's see what else is in the ole picture vault....man not a lot....I just cleaned out my folder so it's slim pickins


Here is a picture my sister sent me of us with our wonderful tour guide Alessandro. He will be making a guest appearance in the next installment of the Italy Chronicles.



This is a picture of me with my soon to be sister in law Amanda. Please ignore the fact that for a brief moment in time I chose to pin my bangs back...and that my skin glows next to hers....She can wear yellow...and I am super jealous of that. Amanda, please lets take more pictures together...preferably when my skin has seen the light of day.


And Finally....this is the picture that my co-workers and I printed on a sheet of paper and hung in the bathroom asking others in our office building to please use the restroom on their own floor. We work on the first floor and for some reason it is the place of choice for after lunch business. I beg you...if you work in an office building don't designate a floor....spread the love around....or better yet stay on your own floor.

Ok well...that's all I have in my picture folder that you haven't seen...I know....pretty weak...but I do actually have a job to do. So...I'll see what I can do this weekend to get the tour bus back on track...until then...or until something else interesting happens....have a good week.

4 comments:

  1. You don't need to move that house to Helena! You can just buy mine! It would solve ALL my life's problems:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAA! I wanted to comment, but got distracted by Erin's. SO FUNNY and VERY true.

    Ok, you really put that in your bathroom?! BAAA HAAA HAAA. E, that's what WE need to do!! I'm sure we would get fired, but hey.... we can try

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's the beauty of commercial property management...they would have to complain to us thereby implicating themselves...that and our boss is not a woman so he would never see it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really think it is time that she graced our bathroom door with her presence again! She seemed to do a great job of keeping people out!!

    ReplyDelete