Monday, July 20, 2009

To Be Continued....

Just thought I would pop in to say hello....sorry I have been taking it easy on the whole blog thing lately. I feel like we have been on the go alot and finding a few minutes of solace is few and far between. We had a great weekend at the lake with a group of friends from Brandon's office. I was all prepared to blog about it this morning and realized I made it with my camera but no cord....so that will have to be continued. Also....another major announcement...We finally have curtains in our room. I know that is not so major for some of you but after two and a half years without them...it is a major accomplishment to a decorating commitment phobe like me. So I will be back with pictures of those too....and my new bedding! Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment