Thursday, July 30, 2009

The Big 0-3


Today is our Anniversary...the Big 0-3. It has gone by so fast but at the same time I can't believe how much has changed since then...new jobs...new house...new dogs...not to mention additions to families {not us} and subtractions from families. I can't imagine a better person to walk through these times with. He always seems to know when I need that extra little boost whether it be folding laundry, rubbing my back, or searching for whatever I have lost...keys...cell phone...or jewelry...he can usually find them all. He lets me be completely who I am...whoever that may be on a daily basis....sometimes crazy, sometimes creative and everything else in between. He can make me madder than anyone else and he can make me feel better than anyone else, and I cannot wait to see what the next 3 years brings...and the 3 after that and the 3 after that and the....you get the point.

So....Happy Anniversary Babe...I Love You!



No comments:

Post a Comment