Friday, September 25, 2009

Just When You Least Expect it

Just when you least expect it....when you've lost all hope....and maybe even forgotten about the Italian Extravaganza, I will show up with more pictures...its been slow around the office...painfully slow...and quiet...minus my hacking and sneezing...so I had to find something to do to keep myself busy...so here you go...its the semi-official slide show for Lucca/Pisa.

You have seen most of the pictures in a previous post and I haven't Photoshopped the heck out of some...but here they are none the less. I am working on the Amalfi Coast pictures today and the Photoshop computer is free so we'll see what I can come up with. Until then...hope these leftovers hold you over until you forget about the trip again...and I can surprise you again...it will be like our own little game...Happy Friday...{Please don't judge me for the stupid tower pictures}




{the arrow button in the bottom right hand corner will make it full screen}

No comments:

Post a Comment