Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Still Kicking...

I'm still here....barely. We have been a little under the weather around our house...no it's not swine '09....but my upper respiratory system is severely compromised so its close I guess. I guess it also didn't help that Saturday night at the Auburn game we got stuck in this...I should have listened to the little tickle in my throat on Friday and stayed at home...




Keep in mind this really video does not even come close to conveying the downpour not to mention we were stuck for 30 minutes outside because people didn't feel it necessary to share space under the stadium with others. Just a word to the wise...a poncho will NOT protect you from this kind of downpour. I was soaked in a matter of seconds and denim is not a good idea if you plan on being in the rain...my skirt did not dry out the entire time I sat there freezing for the rest of the game...its a good thing we won because my sister-in-law {who had on full fledged jeans} and I were 2 seconds away from leaving, at any moment, in search of a hot shower and dry clothes. And to think,I didn't even pick up my camera off the kitchen counter to bring with me...it would have been destroyed had I tried to use it but then again...that would probably mean I would have to get a new one...HMMM....

In other news, I had hoped to update you on the status of my most recent project...yes that one it still exists...its coming along slowly...slower than I ever could have imagined...probably because I was a business major in college and not an art major so I have NO idea what I am doing...I had high hopes to have them done in the next week...but I don't foresee that happening barring a major miracle and/ or sudden healing of my respiratory system so until then you will have to remain in suspense...

No comments:

Post a Comment