Friday, September 18, 2009

Rain Rain Go Away

It has been raining all week and I say enough already...as if my opinion matters. It made for great sleep last night but a rude awakening this morning at 6:30. Our room was nice and dark...I was in the perfect spot in bed and I could still hear the rain outside...maybe my throat is a little sore after all....

I suspect that this one cup of coffee in front of me will not be enough to get me started today...just like it wasn't enough yesterday...I needed a little extra to counteract the Benadryl...that about put me to sleep on my way into the office...yes I am aware there is a warning for that but I thought I would live on the edge and take my chances...I was feeling miserable

So as you can tell not much has been going on. It has been raining and I don't think there is a night this week that I have been home before 7:30. I did go last night to see Julie & Julia/ Julia & Julie...whatever I always get it confused... it was fabulous and well worth being out past my bedtime...it left me feeling inspired...for about 5 minutes until I realized what planet I lived on. I still might go by the cookbook because I think it would look pretty collecting dust with all my other cookbooks...and one day I might pick it up and use it. Just don't go getting your hopes up that I am going to repeat history by blogging/ cooking though a cookbook...it would be a comedic tragedy...if there is such a thing.

We are off to Auburn again this weekend for more fun filled tailgating and football and maybe just maybe Sunday I can get something productive done...I have a partially painted canvas and a blank one that need some serious attention...not to mention the laundry, cleaning and yard work that needs to be done...but for now TGIF!


No comments:

Post a Comment