Friday, April 24, 2009

Happy Friday!

Well as you can tell nothing much has been happening in our lives. I am sure there are a few things I could have blogged about, but I have been too busy reading this. I don't know why I haven't discovered it before but I did this week and man...I have to admit there has been little time for anything else. Her recipes, photography, and stories make for the perfect combination of addiction. I had to start banning myself from the site so I could get things done. {I know I am ashamed too} So I guess I'll go ahead and say goodbye to my five readers since once you click on that site I may lose you forever, and I'll go ahead and apologize for rendering you useless as well.
Hope everyone has a great Friday and I actually have the weekend off so I am excited to get into something fun. I'll leave you with a picture from Italy...I'm so excited I can't stand it.


No comments:

Post a Comment