Friday, April 3, 2009

Where Has the Week Gone?

Hey Everyone! As you can tell, this week has been pretty uneventful. Besides having some rainy days to enjoy from the couch, not much has changed in the Bates' household. I have a few "projects" that I would like to get accomplished, but as you know rainy lazy afternoons render me useless. The week started off strong with making another batch of strawberry cupcakes (Holly I have one left over with your name on it) and trying to do a better job planning our nightly dinners. I have decided after almost 3 years to drag out the crockpot and put it to good use. With Brandon in school 2 nights a week and other obligations another 2 nights a week, we don't have a lot of time to put into dinner. If anyone has some crockpot recipes or just easy recipes they enjoy I would love to hear them. I have been checking out RecipeZaar for some ideas lately. We tried out a chicken and stuffing recipe this week that wasn't bad but needed some tweaking...and it definitely wasn't picture worthy.

I'll try to get out there and do something so hopefully I can come up with a more interesting post. Man, this blogging makes me realize how boring my life is. I apologize to my 3 readers out there. In the meantime, I will leave you with the below picture to help brighten your Friday and try not to be jealous. If you can't appreciate this picture, you need to go buy the book and you will.






1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete